Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tips from the Quintessential Bargain Shopper: Jewelry Tips

I don't claim to know all the answers and I appreciate tips from my fellow bargain divas! I have been bestowed wisdom from a friend of mine, the Quintessential Bargain Shopper, who from time to time will be featured with her helpful tips. Below is tip #1!

Some of the funkiest jewelry that I have ever seen and bought at prices way, way, way below all others is at Ashley Stewart and Lane Bryant. They have the most fabulous and contemporary costume necklaces, earrings and bracelets and the price of any one item rarely exceeds $15. Ashley Stewart has frequent markdowns but rarely has coupons. Lane Bryant has seasonal markdowns and frequently offers coupons (go to the website to get on the list for sales and coupons).

She is soooo right. I checked out Lane Bryant and they have a Buy 1, select 1 for half off sale. What cute jewelry (see the silver pieces above)! Even if you are not a plus-sized gal, you can still enjoy these one size fits all deals!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Hm... I usually get my jewelry from places like Target and Forever 21, but I may have to check these other places out. Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is terrific! We invite you to join our Pet Blog Network. Yes, we know your blog is not about pets but our site www.PetSaleAve.com is about designer dog fashion at discount prices. Your blog would fit into our niche. We receive about 200+ visitors per day. Please visit our new blog network at: http://petsaleave.com/pages/DogBlogsCatBlogsPetBlogs.php
We hope you will submit your blog and join us.
Best regards,
Lisa