Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bloomingdale's - Extra 50% Off!

Bloomie's is offering an additional 50% off of already reduced items online until August 13th! Use code SV89 at checkout to receive the offer.

The catch:
1) the deadline for in-store purchases is actually August 12th
2) Limited sizing

Here are some of the items I found:

Linen Eyelet Trimmed Dress - $32.50 (reduced to $64.99 + 50% off!)

This one has lots of sizes still available, including petites. It also comes in colors black and white.

Lambertson Truex Raffia/Leather Bag - $328.50

I know, hardly seems like a bargain, right? Well as a point of reference, the bag was originally almost $1100. Therefore, under $350 is definitely a steal!

Stretch Cotton One Button Jacket and Fly Front Tab Pants - Jacket: $25 for Misses and Petites, $27.50 for Womens, Pants: $15 for Misses (no Petite sizes available), $17.50 for Womens

I think this outfit is a fabulous steal. However, sizes and colors are limited. Though it may be difficult to purchase this a complete suit, you may still be able to buy one of the pieces.

1 comment:

urban bloom said...

Hi Kailei,

Great blog! I might just have to make a visit to the Bloomies site before midnight.

I wanted to send you an email but I don't see your address on the site. I'd like to introduce my jewelry to your readers since it's very affordable and chic. Here's my site if you're interested: www.urbanbloomnyc.com.

Do you want to exchange blog links?

Thanks!