Saturday, September 22, 2007

Shiny Things

There are so many cute items this season in silk, satin, and patent leather. Here are a couple great deals on shiny things :).



French Connection 'Mystify Me' Satin Shift Mini Dress
This French Connection Satin Mini Dress is so cute! And even better, it's on sale for 60% off at $62.90.








Steven by Steve Madden 'Audryy' Peep Toe Pump
These Steve Madden Audryy peep toe pumps are super cute. At under$50 ($48.90), they are a great deal! They also come in red, ivory, and silver.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love the steve madden shoes! I really want a pair of patent leather black heels. They are very in this season and so cute! I'm thinking of stopping by lord and taylor this weekend to browse the shoe selection. I heard they had been having a big shoe sale, which I love! I'll keep an eye out for the steve madden's.