Saturday, December 13, 2008

12 Days of Christmas Deals – Day 1

Today marks the first day of Diva on a Dollar’s 12 Days of Christmas Deals. Over the next 12 days I will feature different items to help you with your Christmas shopping. You will see that you don't have to break your bank in order to give your family and friends (and even yourself!) great Christmas gifts. By the way...feel free to let me know if you are looking for someone or something in particular on your Christmas list and I can give you some suggestions in future postings!


DAY 1: Spend at least $100 and get $20 off at The Gap!
Online only - spend at least $100 and get $20 off until December 14th. Just use code GAP20 at checkout. Here are some great gifts at The Gap for under $40:


Who could you get this for? A casual, laid back gal who likes lounging around the house in comfy clothes.



















Who could you get this for? A fun, outgoing girl who is playful and doesn't mind taking risks. This is a great accent piece to liven up an outfit with a pop of color!













Who could you get this for? Someone who is feminine, chic with a sophisticated flair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.

Great idea! I'll be following your sales and let my readers know that you have the scoop on who has the deals. Also, I added you to my list, The fruGals.

Later.