Thursday, December 18, 2008

12 Days of Christmas Deals – Day 6

Gadget Gifts!

It's Day 6 of Diva on a Dollar's 12 Days of Christmas Deals! Today we are featuring some great deals on gadgets. 


Who could you get this for? This is a great one for a directionally-challenged gal or even a gal who has recently moved to a new city.







Samsung 46" Series 5 LCD HDTV - Circuit City: $1049.99 (was $1599.99!)


Who could you get this for? This is perfect for that person in your life who has been talking about getting an HDTV forever but has yet to actually buy one. This is an excellent price. Note: with Circuit City going through economic difficulties, make sure you consider warranty implications.



Who could you get this for? This is great for anyone who has anything in the iPod family (iPod Nano, Touch, iPhone, etc). Last year my mom bought me an iHome and let me tell you, I LOVE IT! I had it in my bathroom (I know, TMI...) so I could listen to either my iPod or radio in the morning as I got ready for work. The sound is good and mime even charges iPod and iPhone. I can tell you that it is definitely worth the price! 

No comments: